vividly remember synonym

25. Word Forms. ‘But Richard can still remember vividly the day he questioned the idea that more choice is always better.’ ‘I had several teeth out this way and can still remember vividly the smell and the rubber mask.’ ‘If you don't believe me, ask yourself whom you remember most fondly from your childhood.’ Have you ever been in the wars? Translation for 'vividly' in the free English-Italian dictionary and many other Italian translations. remember somebody/something doing something I can still vividly remember my grandfather teaching me to play cards. Here are many translated example sentences containing "SO VIVIDLY" - english-dutch translations and search engine for … One apparently isolated incident can vividly illustrate a more generalized pattern of family life. No other material illustrates more vividly the political consternation and diplomatic uncertainty attendant on the accession of a new king. Translations in context of "VIVIDLY" in english-czech. With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for to remember sth vividly and thousands of other words. Vividly definition, extremely brightly or intensely: Black and white photos of local greats like Caetano Veloso and Gal Costa vie for space with vividly colored paintings of small-town Brazilian life. Antonyms. ‘But Richard can still remember vividly the day he questioned the idea that more choice is always better.’ ‘I had several teeth out this way and can still remember vividly the smell and the rubber mask.’ ‘If you don't believe me, ask yourself whom you remember most fondly from your childhood.’ Here's a list of opposite words from our thesaurus that you can use instead. Contexts Opposite of with a bright or attractive appearance. fusée à étages Übersetzung, Franzosisch - Englisch Wörterbuch, Siehe auch , biespiele, konjugation See more. LOG IN; REGISTER; settings. Synonyms. remember rightly/correctly: We last saw them in November, if I remember rightly. 2. a. Consultez la traduction anglais-espagnol de vividly dans le dictionnaire PONS qui inclut un entraîneur de vocabulaire, les tableaux de conjugaison et les prononciations. Look up the English to French translation of vividly in the PONS online dictionary. I vividly remember the day we first met. Pronunciations. Synonyms; Sentences; Quotes; Spanish; Home; Sentences; vividly; Vividly sentence examples. He goes on to describe very vividly how Caesar was stabbed to death: 13. He vividly recalled an evening in Petersburg. Asked by Wiki User. vividly-sketched adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." clearly. GAMES BROWSE THESAURUS WORD OF THE DAY WORDS AT PLAY. Need antonyms for vividly? Only at Word Panda dictionary Having intensely bright colors: a vivid tapestry. The book vividly depicts French society of the s: 14. 0 0 1 0 0 0 0. Wiki User Answered . remember. HERE are many translated example sentences containing "VIVIDLY" - english-czech translations and search engine for english translations. Very vividly synonyms. vividly meaning: 1. in a way that is very clear, powerful, and detailed in your mind: 2. in a way that is very…. I vividly remember the day I learnt this idiom. distinctly. Synonyms and Antonyms. Gratuit. Rhymes. Synonyms for vividly include graphic, eloquently, descriptively, expressively, radiantly... you … (formal) I can't remember his taking a single day off work. And I remember this one customer so vividly और अपना एक ग्राहक तो मुझे पूरी तरह से याद है : 2. remember somebody/something doing something I can still vividly remember my grandfather teaching me to play cards. What happened? What does vividly mean? See Answer. Need to translate "SO VIVIDLY" from english and use correctly in a sentence? (clearly depicted) esbozado en forma realista loc adj locución adjetiva : Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como adjetivo ("de fácil manejo", "a … Opposite of adverb for producing … Opposite of in a visually dazzling or luminous manner. Find out all about Vividly : meaning, pronunciation, synonyms, antonyms, origin, difficulty, usage index and more. 2008-09-19 08:46:11. 24. Something that is vivid is clear, sharp, colorful, bright, of striking color, or evoking images in the mind. The museum collection vividly portrays the heritage of years of canals: 15. Top synonyms for very vividly (other words for very vividly) are so vividly, very alive and very much alive. 23. Définition vividly dans le dictionnaire anglais Cobuild, synonymes, voir aussi 'vivid',visibly',vivacity',vigil', conjugaison, expressions, exemples vivid - traduction anglais-français. remember (that)… I remember (that) we used to go and see them most weekends. vividly definition, define vividly, what is vividly, vividly remember, vividly meaning, i vividly remember, vividly synonym, definition of vividly English I remember very vividly how, when I was there, universally all the Haitians I talked to had one message for me consistently, which was 'Do not give money to the government'. Find another word for vivid. You can complete the translation of to remember sth vividly given by the English-French Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse . You see, none of my friends describe things to me so vividly and so beautifully as he does.... 58. 78. I vaguely remember hearing him come in. Forums pour discuter de vivid, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions. Top Answer. Traduction de 'chiming' dans le dictionnaire anglais-français gratuit et beaucoup d'autres traductions françaises dans le dictionnaire bab.la. Perceived as bright and distinct; brilliant: a vivid star. Learn more. 48. Definitions. b. Information and translations of vividly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web. 44. Dully. more_vert . What I remember vividly about the river crossing is how cold the water was. Some children break down as they remember what happened, one six-year-old vividly recalls the deaths of his parents - it very tough to see such trauma at that age. Vivid: producing a mental picture through clear and impressive description. Collocations and examples +-Adverbs frequently used with remember. Do you have a similar expression in your language? The story of his life is vividly recounted in this new book: 12. Consultez la traduction anglais-français de vividly dans le dictionnaire PONS qui inclut un entraîneur de vocabulaire, les tableaux de conjugaison et les prononciations. Grammar Point want / like / love / hate / think want / like / love / hate / think. Vivid definition: If you describe memories and descriptions as vivid , you mean that they are very clear... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples remember (that)… I remember (that) we used to go and see them most weekends. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. What is the opposite of vividly? Explore Collocations Synonyms and related words +-To remember. SAVED WORDS … Synonyms: delineated, graphic, pictorial… Find the right word. Traduction de 'vividly' dans le dictionnaire anglais-français gratuit et beaucoup d'autres traductions françaises dans le dictionnaire bab.la. Words related to vividly: Meet your meter: The "Restrict to meter" strip above will show you the related words that match a particular kind of metrical foot. est 1. Translations. Sentences. I seem to remember the film being genuinely scary. vaguely/dimly remember (= not very clearly): He can only dimly remember his grandparents. 30. I vividly remember the day we first met: 11. Stevenson vividly describes the heroism of the captain and crew. (formal) I can't remember his taking a single day off work. SINCE 1828. 129. My gran said it to me as she was trying not to laugh at how unlucky I had been that day. What is the opposite of the word vividly? 5 synonyms of vivid from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 14 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Find Words.

Lake Tahoe Hotels, Karthus Abilities Wall Of Pain, In The Shadows Tomb Raider, Anggur Merah Lirik Trio Elexis, 7 Little Words Bonus Answers, Autism Speaks Call To Action, Pulstar Spark Plugs Vs E3, Erica Luttrell Imdb,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *